Buying a home can be one of your most significant investments in live. Not only are you choosing your dwelling place, and the place in which you will bring up your family, you are most likely investing a large portion of your assets into this venture. The more prepared you are at the outset, the less overwhelming and chaotic the buying process will be.
We have attempted to provide you with detailed information and resources to assist you in making an intelligent and informed decision. Remember, if you have any questions about the home buying process, we’re only a phone call or e-mail away!
Credit Score Guidelines
- 720-850 – Excellent: The best financing terms and represents the best score range
- 700-719 – Very Good: Qualifies to receive favorable financing
- 675-699 – Average: Will qualify for most loans
- 620-674 – Sub-Prime: May qualify but will pay higher interest
- 560-619 – Risky: Might have trouble getting a loan
- 500-559 – Very Risky: You need to work on improving your rating